Office of Vice-Chancellor for Education of NKUMS as one of the universities of 9th zone of the country, taking advantage of its committed professional capable academic members and by training qualified devoted students, strives for meeting the needs of the society. It also takes over the academic leadership of the university by policy-making, planning, executing, leading, supervising and evaluating educational matters.
This office intends to promote the level of medical knowledge of the society by educating medical experts by implementing education reforms focused on Health Sector Evolution Plan and in accordance with Iran's 20-year vision plan.
NKUMS Office of Vice-Chancellor for Education aims at gaining a position among the three best universities in the zone-9 of the country, relying on the support of its academic members, staff and students using advanced teaching and research technologies, fostering inter-sectional collaboration and providing an innovative and creative atmosphere.
- Implementing overall policies and acts of the Ministry of Health, educational regulations and existing bylaws
- Supervising the implementation of educational activities in schools and educational centers
- Creating good organizational culture and employing experts
- Leading, planning, supervising and evaluating qualitative educational activities
- Promoting academic members' skills in academic, research and clinical fields in order to improve their efficiency and effectiveness
- Improving research and academic services for promotion of scientific quality of graduates
- Developing physical space of the schools for doing research and academic activities
- Promoting medical sciences education in order to meet the requirements of health section
- Moving towards becoming a third generation university
- Developing strategic determined mission-oriented higher education plans
- Putting in efforts toward promotion of professional ethics
- Moving towards internationalizing of medical education
- Developing medical e-learning
- Promoting medical education evaluation and testing system
- Paving the way for institutional accreditation of university and accreditation of teaching hospitals
- Developing academic programs and degrees